Sunday, September 16, 2012

I Wanna Noyu?

I recently stumbled upon this brand in my local supermarket. Noyu. They have several different flavours, but the one that caught my eye the most was this unsweetened, pure green tea. Everytime I visited Japan, I would buy my favourite bottled o-cha, which, unfortunately, isn't sold anywhere here. (They do have it in Düsseldorf but it's a little far from here)

When it comes to green tea, I am quite very picky, and usually I only drink Japanese green tea but still I wanted to give this brand a chance. The tea leaves they use for this tea are grown in Taiwan, and of course I can taste the difference, but it's still quite nice and refreshing, especially if you drink it really cold.

Check their homepage for more information: http://www.noyuteas.com/

~Vail~

No comments:

Post a Comment